Ontario Long Combination Vehicle Program
The Ontario Long Combination Vehicle program is a custom web application developed for the Ontario Trucking Association in collaboration with Pixelbean Co.
The application was designed to store trip record information from every trucking company across Canada in an organized database which would then be used to export trip record information to the Ministry of Transportation.
The application was custom built from the ground up to meet the specific needs of MTO.
We are now in the final stages of development and will be releasing a demo shortly.
You send us your design files and requirements.
We check the specs and provide the final ETA and quote
Slicing and Coding
We get to work slicing and building out the application.
The application enters alpha testing to collect feedback on UX/UI experience and other possible factors.
We thoroughly test and squash out any bugs to ensure everything is working correctly in your application.
You get the final applcation all wrapped up in a neat zip package with proper licensing and documentation included.
- Will you sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreement)? Yes
- Do you offer unlimited revisions? Yes
- Do you accept Adobe file formats or flattened artwork (jpeg, png, gif)? Yes
- Do i get rollovers/animations at no additional charge? Yes
- Do i get Bootstrap with my project at no additional charge? Yes
- Will you build my application with SASS/Less at no additional charge? Yes
- Will my application be marketplace ready at no additional charge? Yes
- Do you offer express delivery? Yes
- Do you use a version control system for project maintenance? Yes
- Can you upload the files on my server once you are done? Yes
Need your fancy new application installed on a server, so you can start using its full functionality right away? No problem!
We'll gladly take care of this process and we'll do it for free. We'll also make sure your server is configured properly so you dont run into any issues.
No additional cost. No worries. Be our guest.