Released Feb. 7, 2017
- New Theme Updates section added under Settings -> Theme Updates
- Theme can now be updated directly from the WordPress dashboard upon account verification (a Micro Themes account and a valid license key or purchase code is required)
- Action button, in Feature Box shortcode for Visual Composer, now remains hidden if button text field is empty
- Date output on events fixed for translations
- Secondary Color now gets correctly applied to the event countdown module
- Event Title option for event posts now displays both title and event date on the single event post template
- New “vc-featured-borders” class created for Visual Composer rows – this class will add a border running along the top and bottom of the row
- New “Featured Column Borders” color option added under Appearance -> Customize -> Global Options. This option allows you to control the color of the new “vc-featured-borders” CSS class.
- Feature Slider has been renamed to Micro Slider under Hope Options area
- Updated child theme
- Updated translation catalogue
NOTE: if you are a marketplace customer please wait until the update is approved – you should receive an email notification, once the update is live, from your marketplace. If you are a Micro Themes customer version 3.0.2 can be downloaded through your Micro Themes account.